Transitional SwaddleOut - Slate
Embe' Transitional SwaddleOut - Slate
Suitable for approx 3-6 months.
Is baby trying to roll over or wiggle their arms free? The embé® Classic SwaddleOut™ safely helps baby transition from the Starter Collection to the next phase of development.
Hidden snaps in the arm sleeves allow for traditional swaddling with both arms in, and then a gradual transition to one arm in and one arm out.
Eventually your baby can graduate onto having both arms out, giving the freedom to move and gradually adjust to sleeping unswaddled.
The SwaddleOut also incorporates Embe's patented legs in and legs out design feature.
- Patented legs in and legs out design
- Allows for swaddling with one or two arms In or out
- Cool down, warm up or change diapers without un-swaddling
- No-breakout design to stay tucked in, so baby falls asleep faster
- Hip Healthy designation from the International Hip Dysplasia Institute